Mold Inspections, Mold Testing & Indoor Air Quality Assessments Licensed and Insured for Florida
A mold inspection or assessment is the first, and most important, tool in detecting hidden mold issues or conditions that could be leading to hidden mold growth. Many times there are water intrusion issues occurring that are hidden from view & can only be detected with special equipment.
The inspection will help determine what type of testing is needed to properly assess the extent of the mold growth inside the property. The samples are sent to a certified microbiology laboratory for analysis. Results will be available as soon as 24 hours.
National Pro Services
National Pro is qualified & certified for many different inspection services. Not only do we provide top quality Mold Testing and Inspection, we also offer many ancillary inspection services.
National Pro, Inc. Leading in restoring properties with professionalism and quality and keeping your home restored, healthy and safe.
Since established 2019.
Licensed & Insured
We are licensed, insured and will direct bill your insurance and or give you an estimate site. Call now for a free inspection free consultation.
For residential or commercial properties
Visual inspection of 1-2 rooms or 3-4 rooms
Limited moisture scan
Limited Infrared (IR) scan
Temperature & humidity readings
HVAC inspection of 1 unit (air handler & ductwork)
Limited exterior inspection (only outside of inspected area)
Sampling will be based on findings
Remediation protocol can be added
HERE”S THE PLAN
The typical plan of action looks like this:
• Step 1: Contact National Pro first for Services and free inspection for a consultation and review of your issues. A quote will be provided for the services requested.
• Step 2: Schedule a site-visit to evaluate your property for moisture, mold or IAQ issues.
• Step 3: A site evaluation will be performed to help identify issues affecting the building.
• Step 4: Mold or IAQ sampling will be performed, at your approval, to help identify and confirm suspected issues.
• Step 5: Samples will be taken to an AIHA-approved third-party laboratory for analysis.
• Step 6: Once sample results are available, they will be reviewed with our client for a better understanding of the results.
• Step 7: A final report will be issued to our client outlining our findings, the lab’s mold test results and a recommendation to help correct whatever issues have been uncovered.
We are licensed, insured and will direct bill your insurance and or give you an estimate site.
Call now for a free inspection free consultation.